“Carlo Von Sexron” – Josh Homme
“Carlo Von Sexron”, is a portrait of Josh Homme on a background collage inspired by his life and music from Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crocked Vultures and Eagles of Death Metal.
10% of the purchase price will be donated to The Sweet Stuff Foundation to give assistance to career musicians, recording engineers and their families struggling with illness and disability.
- : Mixed Media
- : Wood Panel
- : Oil | Acrylic | Paper | Photograph
- : No
- : yes
- : Signed On Front and Back
- : 2018
- : Calgary
- : 24"w x 18"h x 1.5"d
- : "Carlo Von Sexron", is one in a series of Musician Portraits I am currently working on. Creating this series is a way for me to show my appreciation for their music. Each piece in this series is unique; using the mediums and materials I feel best represent the individual musician.
- : Music and art both have the capability to make an impact on peoples’ lives. Some of my fondest memories are from attending live performances. I wanted to create fine art piece that reflect individual taste in music and also create a sense of nostalgia.
- : This piece is priced per square inch at a rate based on the history of previous sales.
1 in stock