“You Don’t See Me At All” – Maynard James Keenan
$171.89 – $490.05
“You Don’t See Me At All”, is a portrait of Maynard James Keenan on a background collage inspired by his life and music from Tool, Pusifer and A Perfect Circle.
10% of the purchase price will be donated to RAINN. RAINN created and operates a Sexual Assault Hotline in the USA and also carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensures that perpetrators are brought to justice.
- : Mixed Media
- : Wood Panel
- : Acrylic | Colored Pencil | Paper
- : No
- : yes
- : Signed On Front and Back
- : 2018
- : Calgary, Alberta
- : 24"w x 18"h x 1.5"d
- : "You Don't See Me At All", is one in a series of Musician Portraits I am currently working on. Creating this series is a way for me to show my appreciation for their music. Each piece in this series is unique; using the mediums and materials I feel best represent the individual musician.
- : Music and art both have the capability to make an impact on peoples’ lives. Some of my fondest memories are from attending live performances. I wanted to create fine art piece that reflect individual taste in music and also create a sense of nostalgia.
- : This piece is priced per square inch at a rate based on the history of previous sales.